Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Cry for Help

I am officially coming back to blogland. I know it's been about 2 years since I actually have been on but there's a lot of stuff I need to get off my chest and what better way than on here. I've lost tons of followers which is ok but for the ones that are still following can you at least spread it to some people because I'm in serious need right now and don't know what to do. I'm had a crappy day because of something (I'll explain later) and need some help. the gist of it all is that I think I might be a pedophile. I know how taboo that is but it's not like I wanna have these feelings I just wanna see if there's anyone on here, 1 person will do, that I can vulnerabley talk to about this. this is the best place for someone like this, right? and if I'm chastised on here than I don't know where else to go. so I'm making a plea that anyone wants or thinks they can help me, please do. I need it greatly and appreciate any help possible. I already feel that I'm becoming some freak so please no negative comments. thanks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm pretty open in general, and I do my damnedest not to judge. I don't think I ever commented before (and I can't remember having followed very closely before...) but I am more than willing to listen. I'm Matt by the way. Anywho, my msn is mr_matt_iiv@hotmail.com or skype is matt-miester, I am quite busy as of late, but if I happen to be on, I would love to listen.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Whoops, wrong msn, that's my old one now defunct. New one is rhythymchanges@hotmail.com

Planetx_123 said...

Wow it has been a long time. I re-read your blog, because I couldn't remember who you were-- and then I remembered you were the Explosions in the Sky guy who had that horrible horrible accident!

I've missed you. I would very much like to hear about your troubles, and try to offer some non-judgmental advice.

My skype is: planetx_123
Or email me at: planetx_123 at hotmail dot com

In any case, regardless if we chat or not, I echo Matt in that I hope you find what you need.

Much Love,
Steve

naturgesetz said...

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Obviously, your blog is not the place for an extended discussion, and I'm not sure I'll have time to chat extensively elsewhere. But let me say that it's good that you don't want to give in to pedophilia. What is most important is not what attracts us, but what we do or refrain from doing. I think you can be at least pleased that you are fighting it, and I'd encourage you to continue to fight it.

Hang in there.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

still following, too....be careful what you put in print, there are law enforcement computer programs that crawl the internet looking for people who talk about stuff that might be illegal. they can increasingly access chat/other stuff too.