Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chips-n-Fiascos Pt. 1

chip: a small usually thin and flat piece (as of wood or stone) cut, struck, or flaked off 
fiasco: is an absolute, abject or utterly humiliating failure

so why did i choose chips and fiascos as my name? well let me give you story. so one day i was having a great day to start off with. i got on my bike in a cool spring day and rode to school. on my way i found a twenty dollar bill and like the good boy i am, picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket. continuing on, i had to ride up this steeeep hill but once you get up it youre at my school. i chugged n chugged up the hill until i finally made it up. phew. i was done. i parked my bike in the slots and walked into the halls and began my walk up the stairs to my select group of friends. feeling good about the day i was stunned to be grabbed and squeezed by one of my best friends Alicia. she gave me a bag of chips and said "hey youre fat." (im not fat by the way. very athletic) true love. i then walked up another flight of stairs until i was met by my other friend Cody who threw a Lupe Fiasco cd at me and it clocked me in my forehead. he then said "hey youre useless." thats what best friends are for. and thus i went home and began blogging and in search of a name i remembered my two friends Alicia and Cody and named the blog after their comments. grrreat story.

yea so thats fake. 

i like chips (potato chips and french fries) and i like Lupe Fiasco. it was gonna be chaos-n-fiascos but chips-n-fiascos flowed better. so yea thats the great story i had for you. this post stunk by the way lol maybe ill redo it in the latter days

see yall latuh. pyce

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

good story

and your right "Chips" sounds better than "Chaos" in the title.

naturgesetz said...

*you're


(I really should proofread before I click "publish your comment".)

word verification: sting

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll ever redo that post. It's perfectly good, as these things go. Should see some of the things the rest of us write.

Anyway, I always thought of spam and chips. Spam, spam, spam, spam . . .

A Fiasco could be a South American corn thing, filled with some sort of bean curd and green chillies. U'd top it with yog & cheese. Some of us would put garlic in it.

Seth said...

Why do I suddenly want french fries?
:P

Sounds interesting micky - i'd vote for ... wait... inspiration here.... "Tamales and Fiascos" - the story of a boy who ate a tamale... and what happened after.. *grin*

:)