Friday, April 17, 2009

Emotionally Drained

Sorry for the people that have emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you yet. I want to but lately I've been feeling really down and I don't know why. I've just been moping around my house watching tv and when I do hang out with my friends I was really lamo and boring and just out of it. It might have to do with my condition (don't know if I want to say it out loud just yet but if you want to know than you can email me or something) Maybe its because the breaks almost over or because I'm just tired all the time now because of practice and school work. I don't know but it's horrible and I want it to end. I want to be the fun and outgoing R.J. not the boring and introverted R.J. 

ugh hope its ends  soon. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jus give yourself a big hug, take yourself out for a little treat and then take your callendar and get yourself a countdown to LIBERATION DAY.

THEN reorg. yr day to give yourself some time EVERY DAY for yourself. Time 2 do something U really want to.

Otherwise go & buy the suicide pills now.

Hugs