Friday, May 29, 2009

A Quickie McQuickerstein

This is just a quick post of two videos that I think are really funny if youre into movies (as I am a movie buff). The links are here for the curious case of forrest gump and here for star trek vs. star wars.  hope you enjoy :)

btw, I am completely sick with a sore throat, massive headache, and upset tummy :( 

I'm gonna go back to sleep after I post this. horray for pepto dissmal and advenol and of course excrutiatingly hot iced tea. thanks guys for all the help :P (dont know if anyone is gonna get that... I really dont even get that lol) the glorious deeds of meds

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Get well soon, boyele. :-)

Anonymous said...

Take is gently and look after yourself!

But hurry and get well quick!

Chips said...

thanks guys :) I'm feeling a lot better