Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catastrophe and The Cure

Catastrophe- everything in my life thats going on right now. Its all in calamity and its a big jumbled mess.

The Cure- someone. I've never met anyone else like him before. He's sweet, caring, funny, and just overall flawless. Everytime I talk to him everything just leaves. My life goes back to being simple- live, love, and have fun. We have so much in common its really scary. Like pretty much close to everything. He is, no doubt, the cure in my life and his name will be.... Gaelic (its the origin of his name). 

I just thought that I should give a shoutout to him in the effort of him to smile when he reads this. We have the greatest talks... like about frag movies, reagular movies, and of course my psychicness that scared me more than it scared him lol that was funny and not to mention the shower race to see who coould take the quickest shower. Sounds lame but it was most definitely fun. No need to say who the winner was though lol ok so I could ramble on about him some more but I dont know if you guys like long posts or not. 

So me and Drake went to go see Drag Me to Hell after he got back from the parade. Lets just say that he is in no way a scary movie fan and gets freaked the freak out whenever I bring him to one haha and this one didnt help at all (for him). From the first scene he turned to me and said "Great, this is going to be a popping scene movie" "I really did hear what he said because he was whispering I and said "You want some poppy seeds?" lol. He laughed and said sarcastically "Yea about 5." Dont really know what that ment lol he can be weird sometimes but its fun because I can be weird sometimes too, dont worry you guys will see it soon enough.(sidenote: I found out what he said after the movie was over) So pretty much the whole time he has his head and hands burried into my shoulder (hes only 13) and only turning back to watch it when the scary music had left (you know the music that plays and you know that a scary part is going to come because scary movies are so unpredicatable lol). Well this one was very predictable but it was nonstop too. Like at least every scene had a poppy seed,  i mean popping scene lol So I would  say that the movie was decent. not great but entertaining. bad acting at times though. Throughout the movie i was getting skittles from his lap... well not so much his lap but a little further up if you catch my drift. at the end of the bag I could sware i was feeling his doodle (ok another sidenote: doodle is a hilarious word. I dont say it in my daily vocab but for here i think its appropiate. i use penis or something else but doodle is too funny.I blame AJ cuz reading his posts made me use it. doodle. lol just say it outloud) As they say on xPlay, I give drag me to hell, a whopping... 3... out of 5. yea im a nerd and watch g4 lol ok so after the movie had ending this one guy stands up and said in a brooklyn accent "I 'ont want no mo buttens and I'm gown give ol' people respek now." (i dont live in the city but about 30 miles away so theres a good amount of city people close to me. too bad i live in the 2nd safest district in the nation. gotta do some crimes in the 1st so we can become #1 lol) The way I wrote his quote can never give it the justice it derserves for how funny that was. And pretty much unless you saw the movie you wont understand what I'm saying. Me and Drake start cracking up so loud and for about 30 minutes of straight laughing. It was soooo funny lol i guess its one of those 'have to be there' moments but I thought i'd share it anyway. So I didnt talk to Drake about that night but we did have a ton of fun at the movies. 

I also have a BIG tennis tournament this weekend. theres 99 people in the tournament (why not just 1 more person is beyond me) so it starts off in the round of 128 with 29 people getting byes to the second round automatically. and for some reason I happen to be one of the byes. dont know how that happened but someone up there must like me (headquarters that is lol) so wish me luck on Saturday so I dont have to blame you guys if I loose :). And the thing is that I havent played a tourny is about 6 months do to injury and complications with my coach so my ranking has dropped a lot a lot so thats one reason im wondering how I got a bye, but ill take it. ok so when I mean big I mean this tourny is the tourny below nationals, where all the best in our nation compete. so this one is all the best in NY, NJ, and parts of CT. I really want to do well in this badly so I can get back on top. I miss playing tournys. well i shall see the outcome when it happens. 

oo i have a new closer. instead of c ya later. pyce. i though i would write pyce love and hugs instead. ok so tell me which one you like better

c ya latuh, pyce.

or c ya later, pyce love and hugs. 

drop me a comment to voice which one you like better. (for now ill just end with) adios compadres lol

11 comments:

mm said...

Nice blog

Good read

Sebastian

Chips said...

thanks man! you have a good blog too.

-RJ-

Wyatt said...

hmmm. i wudda asked him about the night before lol but that's just me but anyway gl in ur tourny hope you do well, if i get to know you better maybe i can see a game or sumtuin next time i'm in NY in OK right now but what part of NY r u from? p.s. i like the pyce love n hugs it's too cute :D

naturgesetz said...

I like "adios compadres lol"

You could shorten it to "adios compadres"

Seth said...

Yay for NJ :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your tourny :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Planetx_123 said...

I like the hugs one--

Also the title of this blog is the name of a track from one of the albums by 'Explosions in the Sky'. If you did this on purpose then you win a prize, because you will be the first other living being that I have pseudo-met that knows about this AMAZING band. If you didn't, then thats just a strange coincidence, but it brightened my day regardless :-)

Much Love, <-- that's my 'tag line'
Steve

Chips said...

explosions in the sky is one of my favorite bands of all time. theyre music is without flaw and can literally change a mood just by listening. theyre amazing. and you are too the first person i have met that knows about them. so it was anything but a coincidence :)

-RJ-

Planetx_123 said...

WOW- I am speechless by your awesomeness. I found them via Pandora about a year ago and then had to buy all of their albums. I agree that its probably some of the most powerful music I have ever listened to. I am a huge fan of the 'experience' of music in that I enjoy kind of letting myself be immersed in a whole visual/auditory experience and let that affect my physiology. I can't even explain in words how it feels to listen to their music, but I have a good idea that you know exactly what I'm talking about. I feel the same way about Sigur Ros, El Ten Eleven (for the most part), M83, etc., but man 'Birth and Death of the Day' is just so mind-blowingly phenomenal-- I just can't believe I found someone else who likes them! How did you find them? I am crossing my fingers that I can make it to Austin City Limits this year and hopefully they will play a set. I tried to catch them the last show they played but couldn't work it out. They are on a break right now unfortunately.

Awesomeness

Steve

Anonymous said...

Gaelic sounds like an absolutely fantastic guy!